Mercury 12V, 7.5AH Battery
PowerStar batteries are Advanced AGM Technology. (Absorbed Glass Matte)
This 12V 7.5ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery is completely Maintenance Free.
100% sealed and will never leak, even when mounted in a any position.
You can expect a long battery life, up to 10 years in float and back up applications.
"If It's not a PowerStar, it's just a battery"
Spill Proof - Can be used in any Position
Position-Free and Leakage-Free
Low Pressure Venting System
High Recovery Capability
Long Stand by Shelf Life - Low Self Discharge
It is 100% compatible fit to OEM applications including ..
Uninterruptible Power Supply
(UPS) Electric Power System (EPS)
Home Alarm Systems
Garage Door Back Up Power Supply
Emergency backup power supply
Home Alarm Systems
Communication power supply
DC power supply
- Industry Leading Warranty - Only offered by PowerStar 3 Year Warranty in Back up/Float Applications 2 Year Warranty all other applications
- Advanced AGM Technology (Absorbed Glass MAtte) - Dimensions: 5.94 inches x 2.56 inches x 3.86 inches Sealed Construction - Will Never leak - Mount in any Postion Maintenence Free Shock, Vibration Resistant Low Self Discharge High Recoverabilty Low Preasure Venting High Qualiy and Stable Performance
- Compatible With: BP7.5-12, BP8-12, BSL1075, CFM12V6.5, CP1270, CPSBK3, CY0112, D5743, DG12-7, DJW12-7.0, DJW12-7.2, DMU12-7.5, GP1270, GP1272, GT026P4, HE12V7.7, HR9-12, JC1260, JC1265, MX 12070, NP7-12, NP7-12/A, Opti RBAT-6, PC1270, PE12V6.5, PE12V7.2, PE12V7, PK1280, PXL12072, SH1228W, SL1075, SLA-7-12, SLA0124, SLA1075, SP12-7.5-T1, TP12-7, TP12-7.5, UB1270, UB1280, VS375C, WKA12-7.5F, WP6.5-12, WP7-12, WP7.0-12, WP7.2-12, WP7.5-12, WP8-12, WPX6.0-12, WPX6.5-12, WPX7.0-12, WPX7.6-12
- Used in Scooters, Razor Scooters General Purpose, UPS Backup, Electric Power Systems, Emergency backup power supply, emergency lighting, Railway signal, aircraft signal, communication power supply, electrical equipment and so much more.
- If it's not a PowerStar, it's just a battery
|Flavor From Setup Method||N/A|