Mercury Servo AVR A20000, 20KVA, Single Phase 220v/50Hz, Input Voltage 140-255v, Digital Display.
Mercury Stabilizer 20KVA Servo AVR Single Phase – Key Features:
- Phase: Single Phase
- Output Voltage:
- Over-voltage Protection; Low-voltage Protection
- Display Model: LED / METER
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- 6 Steps Transformer Design In Voltage Stabilizing – For that extra reliability
- Voltage Protection – High / Low Voltage, High-Temperature Protection
- Soft Start Protection – Safeguards your expensive equipment
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Equipment
Mercury Stabilizer 20KVA Servo AVR Single Phase
High precision auto voltage regulator power supply mainly consists of contact auto-transformer, servomotor, and an automatic control circuit. When grid voltage Is unstable or the load varies, the automatic control circuit drives the servo motor in compliance with a variety of output voltage, adjust carbon brush position on the contact auto-transformer. makes output voltage adjusted to be rated value and reaches a steady state. ZTY series products Introduce advanced technology, adopt energy-saving ring transformer and use Integrated circuit and high-quality components, which gives them a small footprint~ lightweight, high-efficiency, and energy-saving, no additional distortion of the output waveform, stable performance, and reliability.
|Flavor From Setup Method||N/A|